Philip Weise House
23 East Mill Rd. (Rte. 24)
Map / Directions to the Philip Weise House
This house is a private residence.
Please respect the privacy and property of the owners.
The Philip Weise house, also known as the "Old Fort," was built in 1774. During the Revolutionary War, it was used for shelter by both Continental and British troops. 
1. ^ Information about this house from a booklet, Tercentenary Days, that was prepared by The Washington Township Historical Society to celebrate Washington Township's 300th anniversary in 1964. The booklet was written and edited by Wayne J. Miller, Patricia A. Brown, Nancy March, and Scarlett A. Paradies. A PDF of a scanned copy of the booklet is available as a PDF on the website of the Washington Township Public Library