1. ^ Sign erected by the Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders, 2010. The marker is an exact replica of one originally installed by the State of New Jersey in 1932. Click here for article about this series of Passaic County historic signs.
2. ^ State of New Jersey historic signs in front of Schuyler-Colfax House.
2. ^ Historic sign in front of the Van Saun House